Looking for some cool alert and text tones for iPhone? You are at the right place. Best text tones iPhone can be easily downloaded from the iTunes store. And it is also very easy to change. You can choose and select the best text tones for your iPhone by simply visiting the Sound and Haptic option in the settings. There are many people who want to find new and customized text tones for their iPhones. Hence we at TechnoGeez are here to help out
You can download the best Text tones for iPhone from the iTunes store. You can buy various ringtones and alert tones for alarm clocks or timers through the iTunes Store app.
Additionally, you can customize the text tones on your devices so that they use different tones so that you can identify messages simply by listening to the different tones.
How to Buy Tones for iPhone from the iTunes App?
If you have made up your mind about getting new text tones or ringtones for your iPhone, you can buy them from the iTunes App. If you don’t know how to do that, then read the guide below that states how to buy tones for iPhone from iTunes App.
- Click on More in the iTunes Store app, then choose Tones.
- Search for a particular tone, artist, or song by browsing the category of tones.
- You can view more information or play a preview of the tone by selecting it.
- You can buy a new tone by tapping on the price and then paying for the tone.
Voila. Using this procedure, you have successfully bought tones for your phone. You can select it for use.
Best Text Tones For iPhone Are Listed Below
Those geeks and techies who adore some unique tones for their respectable iPhone devices can check out the following list.
- CTU Ring
- Code Monkey
- Ralph Wiggum
- Kill Bill Theme
- TIE Fighter Theme
Also Check – Download Showbox for Mac
How to Change the Text Tones on iPhone?
You can select from among the dozens of built-in text tones and alert tones on your iPhone, and you can customize them as you wish. You can change your iPhone text tone if you are tired of the same boring sound every time a text message arrives, by following these steps:
- Go to your iPhone’s settings option.
- Choose Sounds and Haptics from the menu.
- You can choose the tone of the text.
- You can now browse different text tones by swiping the list. The text tones listed on the screen can be selected as well as listened to before you select them. The tones can be heard by tapping any of them.
- Once you have found a text tone you want to use for your iPhone, select it so that a tick mark will appear next to it. The tone will be saved automatically, and you will be able to choose it as your text tone. Therefore, you’ll have a new set of text tones for your iPhone.
So it was all about how to buy text tones for iPhone, and how to change them from the settings. I hope this article has helped you. If not, please ask any questions you have. We’d be happy to help 🙂
Also check – What is Avast Remediation.exe: How to Remove