Founded by Clayton Griffith, Finish Line, Inc. operates a chain of athletic shoe stores and related apparel and accessory retailers. Macy’s has Finish Line-branded athletic shoe departments in over 450 stores throughout 47 states and Puerto Rico, as well as stores operating under the Finish Line brand.
Whether you are a man or a woman, you will find separate categories for shopping for sports products. A great variety of shoes or clothes to choose from, as well as hats to choose from, as well as guaranteeing authenticity, is sent directly from the manufacturer.
But recently many users are facing “Finish line Access Denied” on their PC and this getting really annoying as there is no method available on the internet. But worry not, today at technogeez we will find out some methods by which you can fix the Access Denied issue on Finish Line.
How to fix Finish Line Access Denied Error
There are multiple methods you can try to fix this error, so you will have to figure out which one works for you. But worry, not all the methods listed here are completely free and easy to perform.
Fix 1. Clear your browser Cache
Now, you might be experiencing an Access Denied issue on your PC while trying to open the Finish Line website because of your browser settings. Sometimes because of missing files or cache settings, you will get this error. But worry not it is very easy to fix just simply clear your browser cache data. You can do this by following the steps below.
- First of all, open your browser (I am doing this on chrome).
- Now go to settings by clicking on the hamburger menu.
- Then move to settings and then data and reset.
- Click on reset and you are good to go.
That’s it folks you have successfully cleared the cache of your browser and hopefully fixed the access denied issue on Finish line.
Fix 2. Factor Reset your Router (If you are using one)
In order to factory reset your router follow the steps carefully.
- First of all, join your wifi network from any device.
- Now open chrome and type this on the search bar “ http://192.168.0.1“.
- Use your Admin Username and Admin Password to access the modem’s settings interface. (SSIDs and wireless passwords (security keys) differ from the names of your wireless networks).
- Now click on utilities and then click on restore default from the left-hand side menu.
- Now choose to restore to the factory setting from the menu.
- That’s it now your router will restart and you have to set your router again.
So, by doing this you can easily fix the access denied issue of the Finish line website. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help performing any of these methods.
If you found our content helpful please do share it on other platforms and keep visiting us for daily content.