As one of the most entertaining pirate games out there, Sea of Thieves quickly captured the world’s imagination and even earned itself the ‘Best Game of the Year’ title. Because of this, it is no wonder so many players went out to download and play the game right away.
The game’s graphics are another reason for its success. The game’s graphics are maintained by a company in the United Kingdom known as Rare. Ocean and ships present in the game are represented in the best graphics to date by Rare Studios and they have done a pretty good job in doing so.
But there is always a time when you get fed with even the best things may be because you have found something else. This can be a reason because of which you are looking to uninstall Sea of thieves from your PC. So, this guide will cover everything on the topic “How to Uninstall Sea of Thieves on PC“
How to Uninstall Sea of Thieves on PC
Now there are multiple ways to delete Sea of Thieves as it depends upon the device you have like Windows, Xbox, or Laptop. Below we have listed all the possible methods to do so.
How to Uninstall Sea of Thieves on Windows
If you are playing Sea of thieves on windows then follow this guide. Please follow the steps in an orderly manner.
- First of all open search by pressing (Win+S) simultaneously.
- Now type control panel and hit enter.
- After that find uninstall a program option then click on it.
- Now under programs find sea of thieves and click on uninstall.
- After that hit enter on the dialogue box.
So, hopefully, this guide will help you in uninstalling Sea of Thieves on your PC.
How to Uninstall Sea of Thieves on Xbox
This is the guide to help you uninstall Sea of thieves on Xbox. Be sure to follow the steps in order.
- To begin, press the Xbox icon on your controller to access the console home screen.
- You will now be able to see all of your games and apps in one window. Look under the installed apps for sea of thieves.
- Click on the game, then choose the Manage Game option from the many options that appear.
- The uninstall option will be found here. From here you’ll be able to uninstall the Sea of Thieves game.
And by this method hopefully, you would have already uninstalled Sea of thieves from Xbox.
So, there you have it, folks. With the help of the above guide, you can easily uninstall the sea of thieves from any platform. I hope I have been helpful to you in any possible way. Thanks for your time folks. Enjoy and keep visiting technogeez.