Sea of Thieves is a relatively new game that has quickly taken over gamers by storm. Sea of Thieves has won the ‘Best Game of the Year’ achievement in so little time. This is the reason, many gamers around the world quickly rushed to download and try out this brilliant game.
However, just like any other game, many people who enjoyed it have also grown tired of their sea quests or recognized that they don’t actually like it that much. Hence uninstalling Sea of Thieves from their PC to get rid of it and freeing up space for another game is the logical thing to do.
And if you are among people who want to uninstall Sea of Thieves from their Windows or Mac PC, then you are at the right place.
Before you go further, check How To Install, Uninstall or Fix SCP Toolkit For PS3 Or PS4 If It Is Not Working
Uninstalling Sea of Thieves on Windows
To delete the Sea of Thieves game from your Windows computer, you can follow the same steps as you would for any other program or application. Here’s how:
- Press the Start icon on your computer.
2. Select the Apps section by clicking on Settings (gear icon).
3. Search in the search bar for Sea of Storms, or locate the Sea of Storms icon under Apps & Features.
4. Select Sea of Storms, then click Uninstall.
Also read – What is Avast Remediation.exe: How to Remove
How to Uninstall Sea of Thieves on Xbox One
If you were playing Sea of Storms on your Xbox One, here is how you could uninstall it by following these steps:
- Press the Xbox icon on the controller to go to Home.
- You can find Sea of Storms under My Games and Apps.
- Click the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage Game.
- To uninstall, select the Uninstall option once more by clicking the Menu button once more.
So there you have it; now you know how to uninstall Sea of Thieves, no matter where you downloaded it from.
This was a complete guide on how to uninstall sea of thieves on Windows and Xbox. If you still face any problems in uninstalling, you can comment down and we will try to help you out.
Must Check – Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading (Updated Methods)