The Twitch streaming service is very popular among the gaming community, and it is used by the majority of viewers to view the gameplay of their favorite content creators. The last update, however, caused many users to experience a bug in which the Twitch mods tab not loading issue is faced. When they try to view the Twitch mods, the Mod tab keeps on loading but it never loads.
If you face the Twitch mods tab not loading on your PC, then don’t worry. Today this guide at TechnoGeez will help you solve this issue with little effort in a short time.
Why Twitch App Mods are not Loading Properly?
Among the various reasons why your Twitch Mods tab isn’t loading, there are several that can be attributed. We have found these reasons causing this issue:
- If you do not run the app as an administrator, the Mods tab will not load.
- Microsoft’s Windows Defender Firewall might be preventing Twitch from opening Mods.
- If your internet connection is slow, you might also experience this problem.
Also Read – What is Avast Remediation.exe: How to Remove
How to fix Twitch Mods Tab not Loading
Solution 1: Sign out of your Twitch account and sign back in
Several users have reported that signing back into the Twitch app fixes the Mods tab not loading issue. All you need to do is log out of the app and then sign back in. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Twitch’s desktop application as you usually do.
2. You will see a hamburger menu icon in the top left corner of the screen. Select and click on it to open a menu.
3. You should now select the file option from the list of options.
4. You must log out here.
5. Following that, you will be taken to the login page. Log in using your credentials here.
This might fix the Twitch mods not loading issue.
Solution 2: Delete the AppData
A corrupted application’s configuration files and setting files may cause the mods tab to be unavailable in some cases. Thus, we will be deleting these config files from inside the AppData folder in this step and then checking to see if the issue has been resolved. To do so:
- To open the Run prompt, press “Windows” + “R“.
- Press “Enter” after typing “%AppData%“
- Delete all the settings files in the “Twitch” folder.
- Check to see if the issue persists by launching Twitch.
Solution 3: Install .NET Framework
In some cases, Twitch may not be able to load the Mod tab if you haven’t installed the “.NET” Framework. You can therefore follow the steps outlined below to get over this obstacle:
- You can download the “.NET Framework” here.
- Run the executable file and follow the onscreen instructions for installation.
- Check whether the twitch mods are loading properly.
Also Check – TCS Webmail Login – Access TCS Email from Mobile
Solution 4: Reinstall Twitch
In most cases, reinstalling Twitch has proven to be the most effective solution. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- In the taskbar, click the search button. Type Control Panel into the search box and click Open
- Choose Uninstall a Program from the list and click it.
- Now locate Twitch. Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Now go to your favorite browser and download the Twitch desktop application.
- Double-click the downloaded executable file and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
- Log in to your account and see if the twitch app mods are loading.
Solution 5: Check Windows Firewall Settings
The Twitch app might be blocked by the Windows firewall if the mods aren’t loading. Follow the steps below to let the app through the firewall:
- In the taskbar, click the search button. Open Control Panel by typing it in
- Select Large icons from the dropdown menu in the top-right corner.
- Choose Windows Defender Firewall from the list.
- Choose Allow an App or Feature Through Windows Firewall Defender from the list of options on the left side of the window.
- Choose Change Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Restart your computer after checking both public and private network boxes in front of Twitch entries.
Conclusion – Mods Tab not Loading on Twitch
The above were all the ways by which you can fix Twitch’s Mods tab not loading. I hope you will be able to fix the issue with this article. For any questions, you may have regarding this article, or if you did not understand something, please feel free to leave a comment down below, and we will be more than happy to help you out.