The DualShock 4 controller can be run on a computer using DS4Windows, an open-source free program that provides you with the best gaming experience possible. The DS4Windows application is portable software, which means it cannot be installed. So, it cannot be uninstalled either. It can only be deleted.
Jays2King brought this tool in and it worked well. But whenever Windows gets updated, this framework gets refreshed as well, and you won’t get the best response and will cause users problems.
Because of all these things you might wanna think about deleting DS4Windows.
How to Uninstall DS4 Windows from your PC?
Do you have ds4windows and your gadget has become troublesome since you updated it? Is it difficult for you to uninstall it? I have presented all the best possible answers here for uninstalling ds4windows, even though you can barely find a solution to this problem.
For those of you who are experiencing the same issues with your controller, you must uninstall DS4Windows immediately and have a look at an alternative version of DS4Windows.
You can apply any of the methods below to completely uninstall ds4 windows.
Method 1: Remove DS4 from Control Panel
You can now uninstall ds4window very easily with the instructions provided here. No software needs to be downloaded. You can do it by the control panel of your PC.
- Go to search – Pressing the Windows and S keys at the same time will open the Windows search. Now type Control Panel.
- Go in programs and select “Uninstall a program” option.
- Find and DS4– After you find DS4 application in the programs select it and then click on uninstal
Method 2: By using third party app like (CCleaner)
- First of all download CCleaner app from here.
- Now, install the app and then open it.
- upon opening you will find multiple option. Find tools from left menu and select it.
- Now go to remove a program and select DS4 to remove or uninstall it.
- There you have it folks, you have succesfullly deleted DS4 from your device.
Method 3: By going into Settings and user data
- To access %appdata%, press Win+R, type %appdata%, and then click OK. Windows should then open the app data/Roaming/folder.
- Check if the DS4Windows folder exists there, and if it does, delete it
- By these two simple steps you can easily delete DS4 from your windows completely.
So, that’s it, folks. You can use any of the methods mentioned above to delete DS4 files from your computer or Windows. I hope I have solved your issue regarding the DS4 file issue. But if that’s not the case please let us know in the comment we will surely try to help you out.